Acoustimac Store Policy
Acoustimac.com Store Policy
Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use as set forth herein along with all applicable laws and regulations including the Uniform Commercial Codes Article II (UCC) for Warranties and Internet-Based Transactions and the Uniform Electronic Transactions Act (UETA), and you also agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
Table of Contents
- Return and Exchange Policy
- Finished Product Limited Warranty
- Lead Time Estimates Policy
- Copyright and Trademarks
At Acoustimac we Respect your privacy. Please rest assured that any and all of your information collected on this site will be kept strictly confidential and will not be sold, rented, disclosed, or loaned to any party! Our shopping cart is secured using SSL Encryption and any information you provide will be held with the utmost care and confidentiality. Any personal address and financial information you provide us will strictly be used to process your orders, although we may occasionally send emails with promotional offers, discount codes,or new product announcements; however, these emails always provide a link to unsubscribe your email address from our mailing lists, if you wish to do so.
Our Guidelines are as follows:
• When you register or place an order as a guest through Acoustimac's Website, we will ask you to provide personal information.
• The information we collect may be combined with information obtained from other methods of contact such as Telephone, Email, Correspondence and Facsimile.
Uses of Information
• We will use the information we collect to provide the services you request.
• We may use your information to inform you of other products or services and promotional offers from Acoustimac.
• We absolutely do not sell, rent, or lease our customer lists or any customer information to any third parties.
• Log-In accounts are only created for Users who register themselves, and users who order by telephone and a user account is created as courtesy by one of our sales reps.
• Only Registered Users are able to view and edit their personal information for current or future use.
• User Log-In accounts are not created for users who placed their orders as a guest.
• Both Guest Checkout and Registered users can opt out of promotional email campaigns by following the instructions displayed on the bottom of all our promotional messages.
Acoustimac.com Warranty, Returns, and Exchanges Policy
We at Acoustimac pride ourselves on making the best products out of the best materials available and we strive on providing our customers with the best level of service possible. To guarantee your satisfaction we carefully inspect every item we sell before it is shipped. However, we do understand that things happen during transit. Acoustimac wants you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. If an item you bought arrived damaged, you must report it to us by email no later than 5 days of receiving it. Please, include in your email some digital photographs of the damaged merchandise. We will be glad to get an insurance claim initiated on your behalf and we will send you a replacement at no cost to you, upon the completion of the claim investigation. Insurance claim process takes 6 to 14 business days to be completed. Returns are accepted, regardless of reason within 30 days of purchase with the following conditions:
To Initiate a Return or Exchange:
• Orders for DIY (Do-it-Yourself) materials such as Acoustic Insulation, Acoustic fabric, frames and soundproofing materials (vinyls, glues, corks and underlays) totaling less than $1,999, are refundable minus original shipping cost and a 10% restocking fee. Large orders for these materials totaling $2,000 or more are not returnable.
• All returned goods must be sent back to us in the exact condition we sent them to you. Returned merchandise will be inspected and your refund total will be contingent on the results of this inspection. Once the panel is drilled or altered for installation, it cannot be returned so be sure to inspect your items before installing them.
• Merchandise needs to have complete packaging and all accessories it came with.
• Owens Corning 8x4 and Black Select Sound Insulation are NON REFUNDABLE
• You will be responsible for the shipping cost to return unwanted merchandise. You can pay for the return shipment yourself with a carrier of your choice, or we could provide you with a return shipment waybill and deduct its cost from your refund total.
• A replacement of the same kind could be sent if we deem it acceptable. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. If the new item costs more, you will pay for the additional costs before shipping. If the new item costs less, you will be entitled to a refund for the price difference, minus return shipping costs.
• We DO NOT Accept Partial Returns on DIY Materials such as insulation, fabric, hardware, frames or Soundproofing Materials.
• Standard sized finished products available for purchase on the website, may be returned and refunded minus the original shipping charge.
• Stock Art AcousticART panels in standard sizes can be returned minus a 10% restocking fee, as well as the original shipping charge.
The following products are non refundable :
• Products with custom supplied fabrics
• Stock Art AcousticART panels in custom sizes
• Custom AcousticART products in any size.
• Custom Size Panels in any fabric.
• Guilford of Maine Panels in any size
These products are all custom items, made specially for you and cannot be returned since we are unable to resell them to anyone else.
• We can issue refunds or exchange only to you, if you were the person/entity who actually purchased our product(s). If you are working with a third party such as designer, architect, or other individual or company, who actually has purchased our products on your behalf, that third party will have to arrange the refund or exchange through the original purchaser.
Acoustimac.com Finished Panel Product Limited Warranty
All of our acoustic panels come with a one-year limited warranty. We will replace any panel that becomes defective within the one-year time of purchase. We will require the defective product to be sent to us for inspection. Warranty will not cover damages caused by misuse, abuse or improper installation. We will not be held liable for injuries of any kind resulting from the use of any of our products. Acoustimac products are not to be used outdoors. Such usages will automatically void the warranty.
Lead Time Estimates Policy
We understand that you, or your company, may have deadlines to meet, and may need to schedule installers for products you plan on ordering from us. However, we are a manufacturer of products that are built-to-order, and our lead times may vary and are subject to change without notice.
We highly advise against scheduling any associated labor, until you have been given a tracking number and your order has been picked up from our facility and is in transit. Freight shipments will require an appointment be set and delivery time may vary according to your location. If your order is being shipped via freight, please contact Fedex (1-800-GO-FEDEX) as soon as you receive your freight tracking number to avoid any further delays.
Lead times, are estimates based on working days and order size and volume, and are provided as a courtesy. Lead times, provided either written or verbally, are not intended as a contractual obligation in any way, and Acoustimac LLC assumes no responsibility for any liabilities caused by delays in production or delivery, and offers no warranty of any kind on lead times and delivery dates.
Copyright and Trademark:
All contents and representations included on this website, including but not limited to text, photos, graphics, logos, images, and applicable software, is the property of Acoustimac or its applicable suppliers and is protected by the United States copyright and trademark laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities of website content:
This website provides its contents with dimensions and representation on an “As-Is” or “As Available” basis. No warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, as to the information including those provided by Acoustimac’s vendors posted on this website are made. It is your responsibility to cross check and/or to verify for the represented information herein. Acoustimac will not be liable for any damages of any kind resulted from the use of this website including viruses or other harmful factors potentially associated with your use of the internet communication to or from this website.